Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm afraid that the vibrations might shake her to peices....

Winter... Is not my friend right now... My Ecto Project is currently out in the open, with only a tarp protecting it from the elements. It is starting to get very cold out and I am afraid that soon it will begin to snow. If this happens I will not be able to do any work on it until the weather clears. However as I said before I am working to get it in a friends shop, so that I can work on it all winter without the weather screwing me over as it has in the past. Everyone agrees that the Pros outweigh the cons when it comes to moving it however since the ambulance is currently without any rocker panels, I am afraid that moving it may cause some structural damage. I would prefer that We get the new Rockers on before we attempt to move it, but I feel as if time will not allow.

On the Ghost Sniffer Front I have Decided what materials I need to get, however no one in this little town I live in sales anything that I will need. Next time I am in Norman I will pick up the necessary pieces to build the Ghost Sniffer as well as the Yellow/Green Storage tube that goes on the passenger side.

I would like to begin assembly of the fan box as well, however my metal working skills are not to par, could anyone possibly suggest some tutorial or instruction for assembling a box, with little louver type vents in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment