Monday, November 22, 2010

Fred Flinstone Would be proud...


One of the biggest issues with my project car is the fact that there are nearly no floors. Some jack hole cut out the floors and let the holes rust. This also lead to some frame damage. Any way moving on, I already have a large majority of the replacement metal for the flooring. I bought it from some good friends in Canada, that also own a 1959 Cadillac Miller Meteor Futura ambulance. They measured everything and fabricated new ones for me, as well as replacement rocker panels and rear quarters as well. One I get it all in I should have a nearly complete body. Hopefully I will have some more news soon on actually getting the all of it installed.

I have also been trying to figure out the best way to tackle some of the roof rack components. I think that the first thing I want to start is the Ghost Sniffer. It is the red and white tower that kind of looks like a gun. It has always been one of my favorite components. I am also considering doing the Green Storage tube that sits on the passenger side.

No comments:

Post a Comment